The following document outlines the terms of conduct between OnTrackegy.com (‘OnTrack’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’) and you (‘user’, ‘client’, ‘customer’, ‘you’).
Before using any of the OnTrack services you are required to read, understand, and agree to these terms.
By registering for or using the services you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The services are intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of, or access to the services by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and a violation of this agreement.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information and email address on the registration forms. If an abuse issue arises or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address on file.
- All communications are securely encrypted with an HTTPS protocol which keeps sensitive information sent across the internet encrypted so that only the intended recipient can access it.
- Main profile modifications and critical changes may require identity check through confirmation SMS or phone calls.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify ontrackegy.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. ontrackegy.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
- Our technical team will make every effort to help you move your website to us. Migrations are provided as a courtesy service. We do not make any guarantees regarding availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account migration. Each hosting company is configured differently and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data.
- In some cases we may not be able to assist you in a migration of data from an old host.
- The free migration service is available only for the first time you migrate your website to us.
- Final responsibility to ensure and confirm that the website is working properly, tested for deficiencies or errors, and working as originally intended lies with the customer.
- We offer domain control panel integrated with your account at OnTrack that supports the English and Arabic languages.
- We do not offer free domain name with any services we provide.
- We register the domain for the customer through the registrar. Domains registered in this manner are not eligible for a refund or cancellation and the cost for such domains will be subtracted from any service refund from OnTrackegy.com.
- Upon becoming a domain customer of OnTrack Hosting you will receive reminders immediately prior to expiration of your registration inviting you to renew your domain name and specifying the amount of time you have to renew your domain name.
- If you do not renew your registration during the grace period, your domain name may cease to exist and visitors to your site may be redirected to a default page informing them that the site is no longer in service. This default page may also feature advertisements.
- We are committed to provide you with the EPP code (authorization key) whenever you ask to transfer your domain to another registrar. You must file this request through our ticket system.
- You will be entitled to a grace period of thirty (30) days during which you may reregister the domain name from us.
- You acknowledge and agree that your right and interest in a domain name ceases upon its expiration and that any expired domain name may be available for registration by a third party.
- We are committed to protect your account and domain names against unauthorized changes. In some cases identity check may be required to proceed with account changes and transfers.
- Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients. OnTrack does not provide support to clients of OnTrack ‘s resellers.
- OnTrack reserves the right to place a reseller client account on hold until the reseller can assume responsibility for the reseller’s client.
- Resellers will ensure that each of their clients complies with this agreement.
- OnTrack reserves the right to provide the resellers’ clients with backup files if the reseller denied their requests.
- OnTrack reserves the right to suspend resellers’ accounts and services due to overdue invoices.
SHARED HOSTING AND VIRTUAL SERVERS
- We are committed to maintain and solve any technical issues with our servers. We don’t offer technical support for (scripts, themes, CMS, addons) as a free service.
- We offer unlimited bandwidth for our customers’ websites without extra fees.
- OnTrack reserves the right to drop, suspend, or terminate services for the section of IP space involved in spam or service denial complaints.
- File sharing websites are not allowed on shared hosting plans.
- Torrent software is not allowed on OnTrack shared hosting services.
- OnTrack reserves the right to stop all website hosting services for scheduled maintenance or updates to ensure quality of service.
- You acknowledge that hosting service resources are limited by physical restraints of technology as well as by reasonable limits of a shared resource environment. Users must realize that server technology limits the amount of available resources for use, including but not limited to disk drive space, CPU processing power, memory, and access speed.
- OnTrack strictly prohibits the use of certain scripts such as IRC, Proxy, SSH, Telnet, or any script which may overwhelm server resources due to the inherent nature of the script or by defect in the coding of the script. If a user script is found to be violating this clause or overwhelming system resources, the user may be requested to remove the script, or in cases of system resource abuse the script may be removed with-out warning and/or the user account may be suspended for further review.
- We offer limited and specific hosting service resources, if your website exceeds the resource limits, your website may be suspended and must be upgraded to higher plan that suits its needs.
- We are committed to deliver your dedicated server information within 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation.
- We offer advanced solutions to ensure the highest security for your servers. If your server is not managed by us, you are responsible for any critical updates your sever may need.
- OnTrack reserves the right to reset the password on a dedicated server if the password on file is not current so that we may perform security audits required by our datacenter.
- If your server is not managed by us, you are responsible for any unauthorized access to your server due to Information disclosure to third parties.
- We offer technical support through our ticket system and call center only. We do not use any IM services to keep sensitive information secured.
- We offer free server installation for the first time, and do not manage the server after that, nor installing any updates. To receive them you may need to subscribe to our server management plans.
- We are committed not to change your server price during your current subscription period without prior alert, any price or specification will be changed after receiving alerts, and is a rare occurrence.
- Server invoices are issued 5 days before renewal date (25th of every month) and must be paid before the end of the month.
- OnTrack reserves the right to suspend any services that have overdue invoices, and we are not responsible for any damage or data loss as a consequence of delayed payments.
- Server subscription period is 30 days and the client must renew his server before the end of this period to prevent server suspension and cancellation.
- We are not responsible for any damage due to changing server settings by the customer or other third party.
- If your server is managed by us, we have the right not to provide you server information to ensure server security.
- While our servers are secure, security breaches of your website and your personal account due to vulnerable passwords or known exploits in the software that users choose to have installed on their server cannot be prevented with general server security.
- We do not offer external backups for websites on the server that exceed 50GB of disk space.
- Fines may be applied by the data center on servers that violate the terms of service.
- We are committed to run backup service on the following regular basis( Internal backup: daily, weekly, monthly and External backup: weekly )
- Backup service is provided only to shared and reseller accounts as a courtesy and may be modified or terminated at any time.
- OnTrack is not responsible for any lost files, information, or data. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and website data.
- We keep websites’ backups for 30 days after service renewal date and fees will be applied for claimig backups of inactive service.
- Our customers have the right to request their website backups at any time and we are committed to deliver them promptly if your account is active and the related service is not suspended or cancelled.
- Backups are not available for suspended services due to violation of our terms of service.
BILLING AND REFUNDS
- Most of our services have pro-rated payment cycle, which means that the renewal date at the end of every month and the first payment amount may be different from the recurring amount.
- OnTrack reserves the right to suspend any services that have overdue invoices, and we are not responsible for any damage or loss of data as a consequence of delayed payments.
- Dedicated Servers: There are no refunds on dedicated servers. The money back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers.
- Domains: registered domains are not eligible for a refund or cancellation after registration and the cost for such domains will be subtracted from any service refund from OnTrackegy.com.
- Licenses: including but not limited to (WHMCS, Cpanel, vBulletin) are not eligible for a refund or cancellation.
- Shared and VPS hosting: OnTrack offers 7 days money back guarantee for shared and VPS hosting services only.
- Resellers: This is a commercial account. There are no refunds of any kind for the purchase of a reseller customer account.
- Money back guarantee for your first order and Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. If you had an account with us, canceled it, and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- We don’t offer the money back guarantee for monthly payment plans. Instead we offer seven (7) days money back guarantee so that you can test our service and decide whether you will continue with it.
- You must contact our technical support team if you have any technical issues regarding your services before requesting cancellation or refunds.
- Refunds do not include premium support fees, administrative fees, installation fees nor servers licenses including but not limited to (Cpanel, SolusVM, CloudLinux,…etc)
- Any cancellation or refund request must be filed via a support ticket.
- No refunds will be considered for accounts deleted for violation of our terms of service.
- Fees may be applied to refund payments through payment methods including but not limited to bank transfers and Western Union, and will be deducted from the refund amount.
PROHIBITED CONTENT AND ACTIVITIES
- Transmission of any material in violation of any country’s federal, state, or local regulation.
- Adult and pornographic content and any copyrighted information.
- Websites dedicated to the discussion of hacking activities, phishing tools, or distribution of hacking tools.
- Any activity which causes service interruptions to OnTrack’s network/servers or any outside network. This includes but is not limited to the execution of service denial attacks or other maliciously configured software.
- Websites that promote drugs, weapons, gambling services.
- Any script/process/etc. that adversely affects the ability of any other customer to satisfactorily use their shared hosting services.
- Websites that contain hate speech or racism speech.
- websites that contain any material that offends the Islamic religion.
- Websites that contain songs, movies, TV series, Warez, voice chat, web cam.
- OnTrack reserves the right to terminate any account found to be engaging in any prohibited activities at any time with or without notice. Depending on the circumstances OnTrack may also contact relevant law enforcement officials and fully cooperate with any resulting investigations.
- We are committed to treat our clients with full respect and courtesy. Insulting our employees may lead to account suspension and we have the right to sue you.